1. What's WMA?
WMA (Windows Media Audio) is an audio data compression technology developed by Microsoft. It was conceived as a competitor to the popular MP3. WMA file is smaller than MP3 files. Below 128kbp rate, the audio quality of WMA file is better than MP3 file. But as the rate raised, MP3 performs more and more better, WMA file performs inferior to that of MP3.
2. How to download WMA files?
1) Download and install "Cocsoft StreamDown";
2) Open a webpage that contains wma link;
3) CoCSoft MSniffer will sniffer the wma file adress automatically and list it on the CoCSoft MSniffer dialog;
4) Select the wma file link and click ;
5) Then pop up the New Downloading dialog;
6) Click the button to start downloading;
7) Wait for the task completion.
3. How to play the WMA files?
1) Open Windows media player on start menu;
2) Drag the WMA files to the player.
4. How to convert other format to WMA?
1) Download and install "WinMPG Video Convert";
2) Click the button "more" on the main interface;
3) Select the button "WMA" on the more dialog;
4) Select a input file, click the button "convert" and start to convert.
For more information, please click here.